Thursday, April 7, 2016

Featured Product- Fundamentals Stickers

Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is Fundamentals Stickers.

If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can start at the beginning with Kim as she has the complete list. If you came here from Kim's Scrappin with Heart blog you are in the right place. Now on to my project:

I needed to scrap some Christmas photos, and the Fundamental Assortment in Gold, Cranberry and Glacier were perfect to add some finishing touches to my layout. These great packs include one colourway of paper clips, glitter sticker shapes, gold and silver foiled bows and some wooden flair.

This ornament was cut on the cricut and then embossed using the Confetti Dots folder. I then added some gold circle stickers and one of the Cranberry bows.



After cutting this Christmas tree from the Cricut, I added some ornament baubles from the stickers and added a gold star to the top. I also added one of the fun paper clips.



This Cricut cut wreath also had some glitter circles added to it, as well as another one of the beautiful bows!



Lasty, my stocking was cut and then embellished with some gold triangle stickers and one of the Glacier wooden flair embellishments.



Here is my completed layout, using the Fundmental Assortments along with some Christmas Paper scraps and my photos.



Thank you for checking out my project. If you would like to purchase our featured product of the week or any additional supplies you can buy them here. If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is Catherine from Catscrapbooking. Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring this same product.

See you on Wednesday 20th April as we will be featuring Mother's Day stamp sets! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Totally adorable! Such a great layout and use of fundamental stickers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! I love how you used all those elements in so many different ways.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!