Saturday, October 15, 2016

Swan Lake Australasian Blog Hop

Hello and welcome aboard our Swan Lake Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Shaunna's Blog then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s November Featured collection, Swan Lake.

I created a layout using the Swan Lake Paper Packet and the Swan Lake Complements, as the blues and the embellishments paired perfectly with the photos and theme. The photos were matted on White Daisy cardstock to make them stand out, and I added a strip of the lighter blue paper to break up the dark background.



I used one of the PML journal boxes, and added some of the gold complements to the page.



This family title was perfect- and such an awesome addition to the Complements pack! I also added some more gold embellishments and some extra stickers.



I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Vandra's Virtual Classroom.

2 comments:

  1. Oh very pretty. I really like how this has come together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful family page. Love the blue. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!