Monday, November 28, 2016

Fun with Flower Market!

Welcome to our Flower Market Blog Hop!  We will be featuring the Flower Market Cricut Cartridge.  If you have come here from Michele's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.


This month we have over 20 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this Cricut cartridge and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

This month's Stamp of the Month has coordinating cuts from the Flower Market, outlined as below.



My mum is a big fan of wine, and so I wanted to use this stamp set plus the Cricut cuts to create a card for her birthday.

I cut the banner from the Flower Market cartridge, and the sentiment was stamped in Pansy ink using one of the stamps that comes with the cartridge bundle.



I created the background by stamping the wine glasses in second generation Pansy ink. I then swiped the Shimmer Brush over the tops of each glass and defined the edge by using a silver pen to create the line.

I used some of the Thin 3D Foam Tape to pop up the banner and add some interest.



I embellished the inside of the card with the Cheers sentiment, and three of the banners cut from the Flower Market cartridge and stamped with Pansy ink.



Now I have a card that perfectly matches my mum's birthday gift!



Now "Hop" on over to Krista's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!

To see more of my ideas using the Flower Market cartridge, click here.

4 comments:

Thank you for commenting!