Monday, February 6, 2017

Hello Twins!

I am usually not a huge fan of pink and flowers, but the new Hello lovely range from CTMH has won me over.

I loved a recent photo of me and my sister so much that I had to scrapbook the story behind it, and the Hello Lovely paper packet worked well with the colours in the photo.



I finally got to use some of the Hello Lovely floral complements, and picked out the Fern and Sorbet tones to match. The zip strips from this paper packet are beautiful too!



Of course, I had to use the new twin themed stamp set, Twins Rule, to stamp these cute sayings onto the layout.



I used one of the larger alpha stamps to create the title, and then added another sentiment from the Twins Rule stamp set underneath.



The soft greens and pinks and the floral complements make this layout so girly- perfect for me and my sister! If you have a project with Hello Lovely, you can link it up at this week's Hello Lovely challenge over at Heart 2 Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!